Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Matryoshka Bottle Cap Crafts

I love to craft and be creative. I haven't had many chances to craft while being here in Russia. Plus, it is very hard to find the supplies that I need. They do have things like fabric, knitting supplies and cross stitch. But those don't warm my heart as much as making a good paper craft or gift. It just so happens that I brought the supplies from home to make one of my favorites...bottle caps. I had purchased some matryoshka doll stickers while I was in Moscow and was just dying to try them in the bottle caps. I think they turned out pretty well. See for yourself...

Gathering my supplies.

Before I added the resin.

Letting the resin harden. I use toothpicks to poke out all of the bubbles in the resin.


The finished products!

Necklace for my padruga.

Frame for another padruga. Lyrics by Fun.





3 comments:

Lindy said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Fantastic!

redika said...

D, glad you were able to find some fun crafts. These are marvelous!